SugaredKittie's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Florida Murders (For Jeni, Mel and Heather. And Possibly Hal if he actually gets on)

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Florida Murders (For Jeni, Mel and Heather. And Possibly Hal if he actually gets on) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Florida Murders (For Jeni, Mel and Heather. And Possibly Hal if he actually gets on)

Post  KissTxhxeRain Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:32 pm

"Shit." Adrienne bit her lip as she threw her phone back in her purse. "She's not answering..."

"Maybe she's already at the apartment." Dai turned the corner, his eyes wide as he seen an ambulance, fire truck, and 2 police cars outside the apartment. His first real, visible proof that there may be a little truth in what the girls told him. "Babe..."

Adrienne gasped as Dai pointed out the cars. Unbuckling her seat belt, Dai pulled into the parking space, both dashing out of the car, through the front doors, and up the stairs; Adrienne didn't want to wait on the elevator. Whirling around the corner in the hall, she gasped when her fears were true; that the cops, EMT, and fire men were at her apartment.

"Mel!" Adrienne shouted, rushing in only to be stopped by police officers. "Jacky!"

"Whoa, whoa..." The cops stood in between her and her room. "This is a crime scene--"

"No, you don't understand...! I live here. My room mate's in here...!"

"Is your room mate the boy?"

"...The boy?" Adri narrowed her eyes, breaking eye contact with the officers. "Miki...?"
KissTxhxeRain
KissTxhxeRain

Back to top Go down

The Florida Murders (For Jeni, Mel and Heather. And Possibly Hal if he actually gets on) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Florida Murders (For Jeni, Mel and Heather. And Possibly Hal if he actually gets on)

Post  Lindy Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:56 pm

Mel was still staring the EMTs working on Miki crying, praying he was gonna be ok still barely hearing what the officer was sayin when she heard something in the hall, "Look Officer..." She paused looked for his name badge, "Look Officer Delgado, are we dont here I have told you everything I know. Can I please go wash the blood out of my hair so I can go with him?"

She looked back at him as he looked up from his notebook. "You can wash your hair out but i am not done..." He paused walking to the door. "Hey Fred whats goin on?" he said walking down the hall a ways.

She watched him walk out the door wondering what was going on but was to worried about Miki. She looked at him and noticed they were prepairing him to load him on the stretcher. She walked to the bathroom and leaned over the bathtub and washed her hair quckly. She looked in the mirror and noticed her makeup was all messed up but didnt care what she looked like as she grabbed her towel drying her hair she quickly went back to the other room.

As she entered she heard Delgado coming back in the room "Miss please come here. There is someone in the hall saying she lives here and is going to get in trouble if she doesnt settle down."

Mel looked at him "Its probably one of my roommates...." she got quiet and started crying as she stared at Miki remembering the girls from "Hell Week". She looked back at Delgado. "Let her in she probably has her boyfriend with her let him in too." She walked to the chair and sat staring blankly at the floor not wanting to cry but to be strong for Miki he wouldnt want her crying.

Delgado walked to the door and hollerd at Fred and heard feet running down the hall and saw Adrienne and Dai coming in the door she looked up at them losing control crying harder, "Wheres Jacky? Is she ok?" Mel was asking all sorts of questions not giving her time to reply. She held her arms hugging her self rocking back and forth still crying not knowing what to do or what she could do.
Lindy
Lindy

Back to top Go down

Post  SugaredKittie Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:52 pm

Jacqueline balked as she took a step away from the guy in front of her. "I don't have anything else to tell you..." She began as she stared at him. "I have told everything to the police when it happened. Don't bring it back up now... I'm so sorry for what happened but there is nothing I can do or say that will make a difference."

He snagged her arm, gripping it painfully and glared at her. "Look I know you're hiding something! I know you didn't tell them everything you knew! What are you hiding?! Do you know who did it? Are you trying to protect them? Why can't you just tell me!!"

Jacqueline was taken aback before she suddenly grew angry with him. "If you do not let go of me this instant I will get attention and you will not like it." She hissed between her teeth. He glared at her and they were at a stalemate for sometime but just as she sucked a breath in to yell at the top of her lungs, he let her go. She resisted the urge to rub her arm and move out of his reach, instead she shoved a finger in his chest.

"You dare touch me again like that I will have you arrested, not before I kick your ass myself. Don't you think because of my size and what I look like I'm a push over and you can just do what you want to me so you can get your answers, I will hurt you." She moved back and crossed her arms under her breasts as she continued you glare. "I told the cops everything that happened. EVERYTHING. If they didn't tell you everything we told them then that is not my fault. I told them exactly what happened that night, from beginning to end, and I'm not going over it again with someone who has some issues with believing things. I am not protecting a killer. If I knew who they were I would either turn them in or kill them myself. What they did to your sister and the two other girls was horrific. I went to therapy and took many self defense classes which would still do me no good in that situation. I did what I could to never think about that night again because I would go absolutely insane if I continued to see that gruesome scene today. Count yourself lucky that you NEVER had to see what became of your poor sister; I don't get that blessing.

"Now," she started to turn away from him, she was clearly done with the conversation. "I recommend that you stop getting involved in this. Go home, mourn your sister, and move on. If you keep trying to stick your nose in this you are going to put your life in more danger than you will ever know. It would be safer for you to just let it go and move towns." With that she turned, her gold cross glinting in the sunlight, and left quickly. Making a B-line for her apartment complex.

Jacqueline came upon the crime scene that was her apartment. She slowed her pace and weaved her way through the now gathering crowd as she looked for an officer. She saw one and flagged him down.

"Officer, can you tell me what is going on? My name is Jacqueline Rousseau and this is my apartment. My roommates Mel Wheeler and Adrienne Jackson just called me and told me I needed to come home. Is there a way I can get in? Can you find them and call them over?"

The officer glared at her but when she didn't let up he turned away and said something into his speaker on his shoulder. He listened to the response he received, sighed angrily, then came back over to the crime tape and held it up for her.

Ms. Rousseau I need to ask you some questions." He said as he took out a notebook and scrutinized her.

Jacqueline sighed, this would be the second time she had to answer questions of an officer. "How can I help you Officer?"

"Where were you about an hour ago?"

"I was at my boyfriend's apartment. With my Boyfriend. Just until he left for class. I then left, was interrupted by a boy who thought he knew me, then I made my way here and came to talk to you. Has something happened?"

The officer ignored her question and wrote down everything she told him before looking up. "Can you give me the name of your boyfriend and the man who stopped you so I can verify the story?"

Jacqueline puffed her cheeks up and sighed. "Yes, but no. and No." The officer glared at her and opened his mouth but she continued. "I can give you my boyfriend's name and number but I won't so I will give you the name of the doorman and the number to the apartment building my boyfriend lives in and have you talk to him and no, I cannot give you the name of the guy who stopped me because I never got his name. I needed to come here so I left in a hurry." She ripped a piece of paper and scribbled down the number to the apartment building and the name of the doorman that was on duty at the time she entered and left. Then she cocked her head. "Can I go and see my roommates now?"

The officer glared at her but he couldn't actually keep her any longer so he let her go.

Jacqueline smiled sweetly and resisted the urge to punch him and as she walked into her apartment a car caught her attention. As she glanced at it she realized why, the driver was the same person who had stopped her at her boyfriend's place. She glared, considered telling the cops about it, but decided against it and went into the apartment.

"Mel? Adri? Is everything alright?"
SugaredKittie
SugaredKittie
Admin

https://sugaredkittie.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  KissTxhxeRain Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:53 am

Rushing to the frantic Mel, Adrienne reached out to hug her friend in attempts of consoling her, though seeming as though it failed. Before she had a chance to reply she noticed Miki being carried out of the room on a stretcher. Her eyes widened as she covered her mouth to hide her gasp from Mel. Miki's poor body laid there as if he were an old blanket with fruit punch spilled on it. Seeing his blond hair, matted with blood, caused her to turn around, closing her eyes tightly as she attempted to will away the painful memories of the past.

"You okay...?" Dai touched her arm, feeling her flinch.

Hearing Jacqueline's voice pushed the evil thoughts from her mind, allowing her to turn back around. Exhaling a sigh of relief, Miki had already been taken down the elevator. Opening her mouth to answer Jacqueline, her words escaped her. Biting her lip, she merely shook her head as the lump swelled in her throat. Dai couldn't help but feel helpless in the whole event. Seeing Adrienne bury her face into her own hands he reached out and pulled her into a tight hug, repeatedly kissing the top of her head while rocking her back and forth. It had been the first attack that had hit this close to home. Before, it was other girls who were to start a sisterhood with the; never had it been someone who they were already friends with.

"Should we meet you at the hospital?" Dai asked Mel, glancing back to Jacky before looking back to Mel.
KissTxhxeRain
KissTxhxeRain

Back to top Go down

Post  Lindy Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:32 pm

Mel looked up hearing Jacky, finally realizing that Adri and Dai were there, she hugged them all still crying not knowing what to do when Officer Delgado came over, "Mel we need the clothes you are wearing please." She stared at him for a second as tears covered her cheeks, "I didnt do..." she was about to argue but gave up, "Yea ok what ever." She walked to the bedroom where she changed into a pair of black "punk" looking pants and her favorite purple top that Miki had bought her. Which just happened to be his favorite oufit she had. Then placed the others in a paper bag and came back to the living room. "Here its the black top with purple and black plaid skirt." She handed it to him then he turned and walked out the door.

She turned to Jacky and looked around "Where is Leo?" Barely giving her a second to answer Mel looked at Dai, "I..I dont know what we need to do I..." She paused starting to cry again before saying through the tears, "I was in the bedroom finally starting to calm down and next thing I heard was a weird noise and came out and seen him on the floor and it reminded me of that night and it scared me." She stopped and fell to the floor crying. She noticed the cross she borrowed from Jacky and picked it up handing it back to her, "Here I took this from your room because I remember hearing something about a demon in the bible and hoped it would help if thats what happened."

She quickly got up and started looking for the keys to Miki's car. "I have to go to Miki I cant stay here where are his keys?" After a few mins she found her black bag and grabbed the keys heading to the door looking back. "You coming with me I cant just stay here and cry I need to be there with him." She turned back to the door and started heading to her car.
Lindy
Lindy

Back to top Go down

Post  SugaredKittie Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:42 pm

Jacqueline watched as Mel left for the hospital. She pursed her lips as debated on going with her or not but then decided it was best to stay here and let Mel be with Miki alone. She sighed as she looked at Adrienne and Daisuke.

"Well I'm going to bed..." She murmured as she looked at the two. "I've had enough for one day." With that she turned and went to her room, carrying the old cross the Father had given her when she had spoken to him a year ago. In her room she closed and locked the door before setting down where it was and flopping onto her bed. She laid there for a long moment before she rolled over to sit up and began undressing. She slipped into her thin silk night dress that stopped just under her ass before she climbed into her bed. She held her phone close to her as she waited for Leandro to call her.

The sun streaked through her window int he early morning hours. Jacqueline stood up and stretched as she glanced at her calendar; almost two weeks. It had been almost two weeks since the murder and the attack and nothing had happened. Miki had been released, the questions had stopped, and nothing bad had happened. As far as she was concerned, nothing was going to. They would get through the rest of the year and nothing bad would happen every again.

Stretching, she stood up, yawning as she did, and went to get ready for the day. She slipped into the hall and then into the bathroom before anyone else was up. She brushed her teeth then hopped into the warm shower and quickly cleaned up; they all had learned how to take quick showers so they all had water. She got up, towel dried her hair then brushed it before plugging in the blow dryer and drying it completely. She flat ironed it to keep the kinks out then got dressed into a halter top and some jean shorts before she applied her make up.

She left the bathroom quietly and went back into her room where she slipped on the gold cross necklace and added some other jewelry. She grabbed a pair of wedges then went to the kitchen to get a glass of juice before she headed out for school. At the door she slipped on her shoes, checked her bag and make up, then left for the day.

She sighed as she walked onto the campus, wishing again that one of the girl's had a car, but knowing there was no point in getting one since they would have no way of getting it to and from Washington between school semesters. Today, Leandro was already in class, but she had left early anyway in hopes to avoid that boy, Anthony from harassing her again about the exact same things he has been since he found her that day at Leandro's. She was seriously considering calling the cops on him and having a restraining order set up, but she really did feel bad for the boy. So she let him continue trying to find the answers that weren't there, but it was pushing her limits.

Stretching she found a nice shaded area where she could sit down and work on her creative writing process. It was easier to not be home now-a-days than to actually be there with the girls and that bothered her, but she could do nothing about it right now. So, she stayed away as much as possible and hoped that things would just right themselves.
SugaredKittie
SugaredKittie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KissTxhxeRain Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:48 pm

The weeks that had passed by since the attack, went on slowly and quietly. Afraid of being alone, Adrienne got a part time job on campus working at a store selling clothing representing the school. Any extra time she had she spent with Dai, who enjoyed having her around his dorm, though unfortunately couldn't actually live with him because of school rules.

Stretching her arms above her head, she gave a big yawn. Dai watched her while he shook his head with a sigh.

"You really should take a nap or something." He advised, pulling her close to him. "It's been about 2 weeks since you slept a full night."

"Nah, I'll be fine." She smiled up at him before burying her head into his shoulder. She couldn't tell him that the images of the hauntings had returned. He wasn't a big believer of the situation anyway, so instead of burdening him with the situation, she decided to fight this battle alone.

"Well, you have work in an hour... Why don't you call off? You look exhausted." He played with her hair. "I have class by then, so you'll have the whole apartment to yourself."

"I'm fine." The thought of being alone in his apartment sent a child down her spine. "I'd be bored anyway."

"So call one of your room mates?" He smirked, kissing her cheek.

"Well, I can think of something else to do before work." Pulling his lips from her cheek to her own, she planted a long kiss.

"What's that?" He smirk while running his fingertips on her belly. "Watch a movie?"

"Yep." Running her fingers through his hair, she shifted while feeling him move his body over hers.
KissTxhxeRain
KissTxhxeRain

Back to top Go down

Post  Lindy Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:47 pm

Mel laid next to Miki smiling watching as he slept not wanting to wake him for their class today. She quietly got up and got dressed in her black punk pants with purple accents and the purple shirt that Miki loved, went to the bathroom and fixed her hair and put a little makeup on. Walking back down the hall she got her phone and sent a txt to Jacky and Adri “Hey girls wanna catch up for lunch? Meet at the Café at noon.”

She got to his room and noticed he was up getting dressed and walked behind him hugging him. “I was about to wake you up babe was gonna let you sleep as much as you could.”

He touched her arm lightly. “I have slept enough the past to weeks to last me a lifetime baby, besides I been up for the past 30 mins.” He chuckled turning around kissing her softly.

She kissed him back then playfully hit his arm glaring at him, “You just wanted to see me get undressed didn’t you?”

“Nah if I wanted to see you undressed I would have done it my self, and that hurt by the way.” He rubbed his arm and pouted. “Now lets go before we are late for class.” He smirked kissing her nose.

She followed him to the door and slapped his hand when he went to grab his stuff, “No your not gonna carry that I don’t want you to hurt yourself anymore.” She kissed his cheek and giggled watching his annoyed face go to a smile at her kiss. “By the way I invited the girls to come to lunch with us is that ok?”

He made a funny face hearing her say that, “You mean I gotta put up with them to?” he couldn’t hold back his laugh, “Yes that’s fine babe I actually kinda miss them.”

She smiled and put her arm around his waist when he laid his on her shoulder as they walked to class. Miki giggled as they walked making Mel wonder what it was he was thinking of. “What is making you laugh?” She said with a straight face.

“Oh just thinking about how much you talk in your sleep and how cute you look when you sleep.” He said as he leaned down kissing her nose.

She wrinkled her nose and opened the door to the class, “You better be glad you cant fight yet Sir Miki I would so beat you for saying that.” she chuckled as she got her stuff on, “Oh well guess it will have to wait till you are cleared from your doctor.

“Oh but you know I don’t fight females babe.” He smirked knowing that irritated her. He sat down on the bench watching her beat a few guys and lose against a few.

After class they were walking out and about to head in their separate directions for their different classes, “I will see you at lunch babe don’t forget we are meeting the girls for lunch at the café” she paused looking at her phone, “If they answer me back.” She kissed him softly and ran off to class so she wasn’t late. He smiled and watched her as she ran not caring if he was late or not.
Lindy
Lindy

Back to top Go down

Post  SugaredKittie Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:52 pm

Jacqueline slid her phone out of her pocket without pulling the teacher's attention to her and flipped it open to look at the text. It was from Mel about lunch at the cafe. She pursed her lips as she considered whether or not to go, but in the end decided she should. If only to discuss what they were going to do about their living situation. She loved living with the girls but recently it's been a nightmare. She hated being home when Adrienne was there because she jumped at every little shadow and Mel was usually over at Miki's since he had gotten out of the hospital but when she was, she hated going into the kitchen. She herself stayed more with Leandro now then she did at home.

So, she told Mel she would meet her for lunch and flipped the phone closed, sliding it into the pocket of her shorts as she made her decision about what was going to happen with the living situation. She sighed as she scribbled some thoughts into the margins of her notes. Part of her mind was enjoying what was happening because it would make a really good book but her rational mind was appalled that she would even consider something like that. But she couldn't help herself.

She pulled out a piece of paper from the back of her notebook that hadn't been doodled on and began writing the story.

Class ended and Jacqueline stretched as she stuffed her story quickly back into her folder before anyone else could see it. She shook her head, amazed that she even wrote something on their ordeal, but she couldn't help it. It was a perfect story and she needed to put it somewhere to get it off her mind and her heart. She picked up her stuff as she mulled over what she wanted to do about what she was now working on and headed outside to find Leandro.

Leandro tucked some stray hair behind his ear as he squinted into the hot afternoon sun. He worried about Jacqueline because she had been spending more and more time away from her friends though he couldn't really complain much since she was staying with him more and that was what he had been asking her for for some time. He had been wanting her to move in with him since the beginning of this year but she wanted to stay with her friends. Now, with the murders starting again, she seemed to want to be around him as much as possible.

He sighed as he set his cello case down as he popped it open then lifted open a small compartment where he stored his resin and pulled out a small box. He sighed as he looked at it, he didn't know if she would really take it so he hadn't given it to her, but his heart and mind where set. He would ask this year and soon, before he lost his chance.

A voice caught his attention and he noticed Jacqueline coming out of the building that had her class. He carefully stuck the box back in it's little compartment before she could see it then closed his case; smiling as Jacqueline approached him.

"How was class?" He asked as he brushed his lips against hers.

"Fine." She answered with a smile when he kissed her. "I was writing something other than the assignment though..."

"Oh really?" He asked as he mused over her expression.

Jacqueline stuck her tongue out at him before she laughed, blushing a little. "Yeah... It's about what's been happening to all of us. Maybe I'll let you read it when it's done. Anyway, Mel asked us to lunch. I told her I was going, did you want to come to?"

Leandro smiled as he brushed her hair from her face. "Of course I'll go with you. Lead the way."

Jacqueline smiled and snuggled in against his side as she linked her arm around his, leading the way to the little cafe that they loved. She was there before any of the girls so she picked a booth in the back and ordered some water for her and Leandro then some artichoke dip for an appetizer while they waited on the girls.
SugaredKittie
SugaredKittie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KissTxhxeRain Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:37 pm

Adrienne rolled over, feeling an empty bed. With a sigh, she slowly opened her eyes to see Dai sitting on the opposite side of the room, reading a pocket sized black book. Resting her head on her palm she watched him, focused one minute, then a moment of clarity brushing over his face as he figured out what he was reading.

"Old girlfriends?" She smirked, pointing out the cliche size and color of the notebook.

"Oh..." He looked over to her with a chuckle. "No, it's..for class."

Sitting up she watched him stuff the book back into his pocket, raising a brow at the golden trim on the pages.

"Is that a Bible?" In awe she couldn't help but smirk.

"Lets just drop it, okay?" He glanced at the clock while running his fingers through his fine black hair. "You're not going to make a habit out of skipping class, are you?"

"No, I just worked late last night and was tired. Plus it's day two of costumes. They're trying to teach us how to make due with what you have, so you can fit the role on a whim."

"You didn't think that was important?" He sat next to her on the bed, laying a hand to her thigh.

"I've noticed that this teacher likes to put emphasis on damn near everything she says... She's just going to go over the same stuff today as she did yesterday and I'm pretty sure I've got it all down."

"Alrighty." He let silence fall over their conversation as he cleaned his glasses before a thought hit him. "Oh yeah, your phone went off earlier."

"Oh? I wonder who it was..." Reaching for her phone, she arched a brow as she didn't see any unread messages. With a sigh, she figured Dai had read it earlier. "Oh, I guess everyone's getting together for lunch. You wanna go?"

"...I dunno. I think I'm gonna skip it today."

With a shrug, Adrienne slid out of bed to go get ready, without a second thought. Within the half hour, she was showered, dressed, and ready to go. Dai gave her a soft kiss as he seen her off, his smile slowly fading as she got further away from his door, closing it once he heard her enter the elevator. It wouldn't take long for her to get to the cafe, though she was known to stay there for hours hanging out with her friends and listening to any music that played, whether it be a live band or a juke box. Leaning against his now closed door, Dai pulled the book out of his back pocket. Flipping through the pages, he skimmed over a few highlighted sentences he had gone over the past few days.

Unknown to Adrienne, Dai had skipped more classes than he let on. Gripping a few pages of the Bible, he crumpled them, pulling them from the seam. Shredding the pages he began tossing them into the trash, which only took a few handfuls. Out of his other back pocket, he pulled out a book of matches, striking one, and dropping it into the trash, watching the pages curl and turn black with the fire's hot touch. Sighing, he extinguished the flame once the pages were all crisp.
KissTxhxeRain
KissTxhxeRain

Back to top Go down

Post  Lindy Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:57 pm

Mel sat through her class and looked at her phone but didnt have any messages and hoped to see the girls again she really missed them. She sat and doodled on her notebook till class was over. She grabbed her stuff and headed out the door and had a weird feeling sweep over her. Brushing it off she heade outside the building as she started heading to the cafe she heard a loud noise like someone screaming but no one else seemed to hear it. Hearing it again she ran in the direction it was coming from when she realized someone was getting hurt, she picked up speed grabbing for her phone in her pocket pulling it out when she stopped suddenly seeing a girl on the ground with someone standing over her. She hid behind a partial wall as she aimed the camera of her phone in their direction taking a picture but forgot her phone made a noise when she took a pic.

Mel coverd her mouth covering her scream almost dropping her phone seeing the picture that was saved. She looked up in time to see the person running away she noticed something familiar about his leg but couldnt place why. Wondering why he didnt run after her she rememberd the cross that Jacky had given Adri to give to her. She ran to the girl on the ground and realized it was one of the girls from hell week and helped her up noticing that she wasnt hurt. "We need to get you inside some where safe." Mel said walking her to a building with lots of people, "You will be safe with all these people around I have to go." She ran out the door grabbing her phone seeing she had a new text from Miki. "Hey babe im not gonna be able to make it to lunch got some extra work to do from the classes i missed, Love you see you at home tonight."

She didnt want to bug him while he was workin so ran straight to the cafe running into Anthony and Tyler knocking their trays out of their hands. "Sorry guys Im in a hurry im so sorry Ill come back later and help you clean after closing I promise." Seening Jacky setting in the back table she quickly sets down trying to catch her breath. "Jacky we have a problem hes back," she paused a second "I heard a noise and went to see and I saw a guy standing over this girl and took a picture and it wasnt any guy it was him. It wasnt aguy in the picture. LOOK!" she said holding her phone out to them.

She got a glass of water and tried drinking it as they looked at the picture. Her hands wer shaking bad so she set the drink down, "There was something bout his leg," She paused staring out the widow. "I cant put my finger on it but something looked familiar." She hit the table making herself jump. "Oh my god where is Adri?" Mel said panicked "She cant be alone with him out again."
Lindy
Lindy

Back to top Go down

Post  SugaredKittie Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:56 pm

Jacqueline waited for Mel to calm down before she decided to speak. "I'm sure that Adri is fine. She had her necklace and she's probably with Dai anyway. Hopefully she'll be here soon, if she's coming."

She took Mel's phone and looked at the picture before digging out her battered little notebook and flipped a couple of pages then gasped. "This is him... This is definitely the demon I was looking up. This is the one that was freed that night. We need to make a plan, we need to get rid of this demon before anyone else dies."

Jacqueline leaned back and pinched the bridge of her nose. "But there are other more mundane things that we should discuss first. Mundane then the supernatural or whatever." She tried to smile.

"What is taking Adri so long?"
SugaredKittie
SugaredKittie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KissTxhxeRain Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:54 pm

Adrienne walked through the doors to the cafe, quickly checking the time on her wrist watch. She had left Dai's place only 10 minutes earlier but decided to take the scenic route instead of her normal way. Walking over to their normal table she couldn't help but notice Mel's expression. Sitting down, she remained silent for a moment while a waitress came over to bring them glasses of water.

"What's going on?" Adrienne asked, though she had a gut feeling about the answer.

The way Mel was acting, it was as if they had been back at that house, getting interrogated by the police all over again. Taking a sip of her water she glanced at Mel's phone, though not being able to make out what they were both looking at.
KissTxhxeRain
KissTxhxeRain

Back to top Go down

Post  Lindy Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:21 pm

Mel took her phone from Jacky and slid it across to Adri so she could see the picture. She sat biting her nails as she always did when she was scared. "Guys I can't go through another person being hurt or killed." Mel said her voice shakey like she was about to cry. Suddenly she jumped up grabbed her phone from Adri and put her bag over her shoulder and ran out cryin nearly hitting Anthony and Tyler again but she didnt care this time she already said she would be back to help later.

Outside she gabbed her phone and seen she had another text and rememberd her phone was still on silent. "Hey babe still working on make up work, will meet you at home later." She wiped tears away closing her phone. She didnt want to go to back to Miki's alone and had nightmares when she stepped foot in their appartnemt.

Not knowing where else to go she walked around campus and found a quite place that was dark where she could set and think or what ever she wished but at that time all she wanted to do was cry. She hid her face in her knees so no one would see her cryin wishig Miki was there she felt safe with him around.
Lindy
Lindy

Back to top Go down

Post  Revanasi Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:40 pm

"hey watch where your going lady!" Anthony was a little surprised to hear himself say as M nearly ran him over. he had been taking special care to avoid direct contact with them after the disastrous talk with J. Anthony had started to become increasingly paranoid that something was getting a kick out of seeing him fail.

ever since his talk with J, his life had taken a turn for the worse. He had been questioned by police and campus security cause he had stayed sitting out in front of her place for too long the day of the last attack. Part of the problem was the fact that Tyler had suddenly freaked out and curled into a ball in the front seat. After almost half an hour, when Tyler finally calmed down, his eyes were bugged out and he was looking around like he was gonna see something jump from the shadows or something....he had also become impossible to talk to.

"Ty did you see that dude? I wonder whats going on with that."

"who gives a rip about some blonde running out of a cafe? at least she ain't bleeding out on the floor or something..." Tyler muttered as he shifted his feet and tracked the shadows in the cafe with his ever moving eyes.

Anthony looked around quickly to see if anyone had heard him and practically dragged him to a side booth that was clear of people..."will you give that a rest Tyler? if someone hears you talking about it they may think you did it you moron." Anthony was not sure how Tyler had heard about the details of the attack on M's boyfriend but he knew practically everything about it. Almost as if he had witnessed it. like he might have....

"damn..." Anthony muttered as he shook his head firmly. Tyler had been with him when M's bf had been attacked. no way it could have been him. but for the past two weeks Tyler had been having nightmares about it and it always ended the same way. Tyler said he was standing over the guy, then he looked left at a mirror that was not there before. his reflection smiled and asked him for his name. Tyler had woken up screaming for the last week and it was starting to make Anthony worry a little bit.

"lets just get you some food and try to relax for a change." Anthony was hoping to take Tylers mind off of things. this had been the first time in two weeks since they had came to this cafe. Tyler did not like to go out that much anymore.

As a waiter brought the food they had ordered, Anthony leaned back to give him room to maneuver and noticed something. J was staring straight at Tyler.

" ah hell....." maybe if had been the other girl, A, he might have been able to play it off as stress, but J had seen them outside her place that day....had seen the police asking questions.....even the paramedics coming over to check out Tyler when he was still in shock....wonder what shes thinking...

almost as if the thinking summoned her eyes, J shifted her gaze to Anthony. when they locked their was something a little different there...not anger or suspicion...but something.

"eat up Ty. i paid for this so you better not let it grow cold." Anthony said to try to get back to normalcy. With that last look from her, maybe he would get a chance to talk to her again after all.
Revanasi
Revanasi

Back to top Go down

Post  SugaredKittie Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:39 am

Jacqueline looked around the cafe in search for Adrienne, she was hoping the girl would show up soon so they could talk about things. If she didn't though she was just going to get up and leave, there was almost no point in staying and waiting. As she looked around she noticed Anthony and his friend Tyler at a table not far from them. They didn't appear to be looking at them, and she noticed that the friend seemed to have not slept in what she would assume was weeks. She glanced over at Anthony and their eyes locked. She had no suspicion this time, she knew they couldn't be involved because she had been with them when Miki was hurt, and they looked to be suffering almost as much as the girls.

She made up her mind. Digging into her bag she pulled something out and got up from the booth. Waving to stave off any questions she walked over to where Anthony and Tyler were sitting and set something down on the table.

"It looks like you need these just as much as we do." She murmured as she lifted her hand away from two small gold crosses and walked back to her booth.

She slid into and wrapped her arm around Leandro's and leaned her head on his shoulder. "That boy, the one with the curly hair... He's the twin of one of the girl's that died in that house during hell week..." She murmured as she looked at Adri. "Remember that really energetic girl named Chloe? He's her twin..."

"Anyway." She sighed as she sat up and shook her head. "Besides the major problem we're having I think we should talk about a more mundane problem with the living situation, but since Mel left I guess we really can't discuss what's going to happen since I don't know what she's going to do. I on the other hand..." She stopped and puffed out her cheeks as Leandro squeezed her hand lightly for support.

"I'm not going to be living at the apartment anymore. I'm going to move in with Leandro. I figured that since no one spends any time at the apartment anymore so I don't hang around there and I spend more time at Leo's place that I would just move in with him." She looked up at Leandro and he smiled reassuringly. "I don't know what you and Mel want to do Adri, but I think it'll just be easier for me to move in with Leo. We've been talking about it for awhile now and we both agree on it." She smiled sadly at her friend and took her hand. "Sorry girl, but I think it's time for me to move out. I'll pay my rent for this month then I guess you and Mel will need to talk about what you two are going to do."

With that she slid from the booth with Leandro right behind her and left the cafe.
SugaredKittie
SugaredKittie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KissTxhxeRain Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:43 pm

Adrienne slipped into the booth, glancing over at Jacky while she talked to the boys at the other table. With a shrug, she wrote it off as visiting other friends before the young blond proceeded in giving Leandro a slight wave before noticing Jacky returning.

She smiled as her friend rejoined the table, feeling as if it were ages since their last lunch date. Glancing up to the cafe waitress, she sipped the glass of water she set down as she gaped at Jacky's comment.

"Really??" She gasped taking a moment to look to the boy. With a smirk, she nodded, seeing Chloe's face in that boy's. "Yeah... I see it now."

Sipping her water, a memory spilled into her brain, thinking of a time when Chloe and Adrienne first met. It was the first day of hell week, and Adrienne already wanted to quit. With her carefree attitude, Chloe told her to just let things go, and helped her through their first day.

Adrienne nodded while hearing Jacqueline tell about her departure but only could smile, a sense of happiness that her longtime friend had found that special someone to share the good with the bad.

"That's fine... I was thinking of asking Dai about getting an apartment off campus together." Just as the sentence passed through her lips, she felt her phone vibrate. "Oh speak of the devil."
KissTxhxeRain
KissTxhxeRain

Back to top Go down

Post  Lindy Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:09 pm

Mel had sat under the tree for a while wondering what to do once she finished crying she felt better. She looked at her phone and realized Miki hadn't called or text her wondering where she was or anything. She opened it up and sent a short "hey where are you" to him. Just as she was closing her phone she got a reply from him "Almost done meet at cafe for supper around 7?" she smiled a little and sent back "Ok see you there ♥." She got up, set her phone in her pocket, and cleaned her pants off and started to walk away when her phone rang again thinking it was Miki she just left it in her pocket and walked around to kill time.

She looked at her watch and seen it was 7:30 and wondered where Miki was and remember she had a text she hadnt read and pulled her phone out to look at it. Her eyes grew big as she called Adri but no answer so she left a msg "Adri please call me back ASAP!" Her heart started racing as she called Jacky ranning out of the cafe. She didnt answer either but left a voice mail saying "Jacky Adri is in trouble and I cant get ahold of her." Not sure where she was going she ran to the appartment knowing Adri still stayed there hoping she was still there when she got there.
Lindy
Lindy

Back to top Go down

Post  Revanasi Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:03 pm

"i wonder what she means by that..." Anthony slowly turned the cross over as he studied it. why would she give them crosses?

He looked over at Tyler and got his answer. Tyler was staring at it in his hands like the thing was the best thing to come to him since man invented pizza. could J see that Ty was suffering so she just wanted to help? could someone really just wish to help someone get through and be better?

Anthony was thinking of calling over and saying thankyou when Ty put on his cross and started to laugh and cry at the same time. what stopped him was the fact that it was so loud.

"dude, what the hell are you doing? are you okay?" Ty did not answer him but he at least he had stopped laughing and his crying had gone to quiet sobs....as he was about to ask why was Ty crying he looked up at him....and scared him to death.

"what the hell is the matter with you?!? we got to get you out of here." Anthony hurried to grab him and practically drag him outside to the alley next to the cafe. Anthony had to keep him out of the view of others for a little while. What the hell had started this?

as he passed the girls on his way out he glared over at J and A. somehow he knew it had to be them. he could not explain it, but this had happened only after the crosses came to them......the crosses!

Anthony suddenly jerked out his and pulled it off. he was gonna throw it away but decided to keep it on random impulse and pocketed it. now he just had to get the thing off of Ty....

"no. you cannot take this off of me." Tyler said as he looked up at Anthony. his eyes were red and swollen from crying so hard......and for how he cried. "i can shut my eyes and not see anymore."

As Tyler started to laugh again, Anthony was again struck by something that scared him. Ty had described the thing he kept seeing in the mirror in his dreams. looking at him now, laughing with blood staining his cheeks from where he had cried blood, Anthony had a sudden chill look at what Ty had saw.
Revanasi
Revanasi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum