SugaredKittie's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Florida Murders (For Jeni, Mel and Heather. And Possibly Hal if he actually gets on)

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Florida Murders (For Jeni, Mel and Heather. And Possibly Hal if he actually gets on) Empty The Florida Murders (For Jeni, Mel and Heather. And Possibly Hal if he actually gets on)

Post  SugaredKittie Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:58 pm

Raised together in a small homely town in a less populated area of Washington Mel, Jacqueline and Adrienne hated every last bit of their town down to their toes. Graduation could not come soon enough for these three, and when it did they could not hide just how ecstatic they were. They hunted the country for a state that was anything but dark, gloomy, wet and dreary and the found it in Florida. All three girls applied to UCF, University of Central Florida the Arts and Humanities College area and surprisingly all three girls were accepted. They couldn't wait. They worked two to three jobs that summer just so they would have enough money to rent out a nice studio apartment just off the Arts and Humanities campus.

With fall fast approaching and Freshmen Orientation coming up Jacqueline, Adrienne and Mel left their small home town for the sun baked streets of Orlando Florida, they couldn't be more excited. With Freshmen Orientation came Sorority sign ups. The girls, wanting to be a part of the social scene found a small close knit Sorority called Kappa Alpha Theta. School started and "Hell Week", the week where the Fraternities and the Sororities set the new comers on extreme initiate tests, began and the girls were determined to join and came out triumphant of all the previous tests and were now looking forward to the last and biggest test; a night inside a haunted rundown home with a ouji board. Being skeptics the girls thought nothing of it and began the night.

Things started out simply and were easily debunked; knocking on the walls, creaking doors and floorboards, all of which had been set up by the older Theta girls. But what they weren't expecting was the real haunting.

It started around Three AM, just three hours before the girls were done with their last test. A few had run out of the house by now but there were still roughly twenty girls left that were determined to finish the night and join the Kappa Alpha Theta Sorority. They were using the ouji board like they were told to at this time, trying to call upon the former home owner who was supposedly brutally butchered in "this very house in this very spot" as the older girls had put it. The seance started off without a hitch, the pointer only moving because one of the many hands touching it would flinch and send the pointer moving and scaring the girls, but as the time dragged on and less and less hands were touching it something happened; it began to burn. The heat caused the girls still touching it to pull their hand away in surprise and minor pain as they all watched the pointer spin in circles before it began spelling out a name over and over as it's speed increased exponentially. The girls watch, with something close to enrapture and horror, as the pointer ran out of control and then suddenly the entire ouji board lit up in flames. They all scattered, only Jacqueline staying close enough to stamp out the flames before the burned the entire house down around them. As the last of the flames died out Adrienne scooted close and gazed at the scorch marks; it spelled 'He's Here'.

A blood curdling scream chilled everyone to the bone and Mel ran down the hall to the room the sound came from. She pushed the door open and to the horror to her, Jacqueline, Adrienne and all the girls that had followed them, revealed a gruesome murder of three of the initiates. 911 was called. The Police, Fire department and the EMTs all showed up and took the statements of the girls. They took pictures, marked off the scene, took writing samples of all the girls that were in the house but found nothing. No one wanted to believe that there was some evil entity that had gotten into the house and they were sure that someone had rigged the board to capture the girls attention while they slipped in and kill the three girls in the back room; everyone knew where the sorority held it's final test, they had to clear it with the Police.

Months passed and the case fell into the Cold Case department of the Police and was never solved. There were a few girls that had committed suicide from the stress of dealing with the murder while some went to therapy for a very long time, but the case was never solved, the house was released and the girls moved on with their lives.

Adrienne, Mel and Jacqueline moved on with their lives and their studies. They had become part of Kappa Alpha Theta and were doing well as UCF. Now, on to their second year at UCF Arts and Humanities College that dark night has become a distant memory and a faded nightmare once in a long while. They returned to their classy studio apartment early this year as they got ready for their second year at UCF and their potential dates and had completely forgotten about that horrid night.

Until now.
SugaredKittie
SugaredKittie
Admin

https://sugaredkittie.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Florida Murders (For Jeni, Mel and Heather. And Possibly Hal if he actually gets on) Empty Re: The Florida Murders (For Jeni, Mel and Heather. And Possibly Hal if he actually gets on)

Post  SugaredKittie Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:53 pm

University of Central Florida:

The Florida Murders (For Jeni, Mel and Heather. And Possibly Hal if he actually gets on) 1517308529_5670a5ae83

The Florida Murders (For Jeni, Mel and Heather. And Possibly Hal if he actually gets on) 1517308453_7cdc47e73e

Kappa Alpha Theta:

The Florida Murders (For Jeni, Mel and Heather. And Possibly Hal if he actually gets on) KappaAlphaTheta

The Florida Murders (For Jeni, Mel and Heather. And Possibly Hal if he actually gets on) ThinkTHeta

Kappa Alpha:

The Florida Murders (For Jeni, Mel and Heather. And Possibly Hal if he actually gets on) 5-Kappa-Alpha2
SugaredKittie
SugaredKittie
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Florida Murders (For Jeni, Mel and Heather. And Possibly Hal if he actually gets on) Empty Re: The Florida Murders (For Jeni, Mel and Heather. And Possibly Hal if he actually gets on)

Post  Lindy Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:49 pm

After gathering her books for class Mel drops them on the floor to go to the bathroom where she looks in the mirror and tries to fix her hair and puts her black lipstick on but is to tired to really care what she looks like, she has a guy and is happy with him. She looks at her watch and realizes she is running late, shes suppose to meet Miki before their Fencing class, only took it because she had to but is glad she took it now. She grabs her bag and runs out the door yelling at her room mates that she was heading out, who she thought were still sleeping but wasnt sure. Outside the door she almost runs into someone not realizing it was Miki. She looks up as she hears someone say something.

"Hey there speedy slow down some. Doesn't look like there is a fire whats your rush." Miki says with a cheesy grin.

"What are you doing here we were suppose to meet by the parking lot"

"I was early and figured I would suprise you, although I dont think I will be doing that again since you almost ran me over!"

"I'm sorry I wasnt payin attention I was running late and if we dont get going now we are gonna be late for class."

Miki smiles and grabs her hand and walks away with his sword and hers on his back. Mel wondered if she should call or txt her friends to wake them up but decided to let them wake on their own.
Lindy
Lindy

Back to top Go down

Post  SugaredKittie Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:10 pm

Jacqueline's alarm clock screeches in her ear as she slams her hand down over it. Mel's voice echos in the voice as the front door opens then closes. It's too damn early she decides as she flops back onto her bed. Her phone rings and it takes her a moment before she realizes it's Leandro's ring tone and jerks upright; it's a text. Swearing she leaps out of her bed, rushing to the bathroom and hopping in the shower as she wakes herself up for the day. She swears loudly as the cold water hits her full body but she's too rushed to let it warm up to a comfortable temperature. Shampooed, conditioned and body washed Jacqueline shuts off the water and jumps out onto the mat before she dries herself off quickly. Snagging her clothing she slips into her bra and shirt before blow drying and styling her hair then leaning on the counter and putting on her make up. After inspecting herself she slips into underwear and a short jean skirt before scooting out of the bathroom and over to her bed.

"Hey brat time to get up." She says as she slaps Adrienne on the thigh while she makes her bed and makes it disappear. "First day of our third semester, I'm sure your hottie is waiting for you already. Get up."

She slipped into some strappy heels and snagged her cute school bag before she was out the door and down the stairs. "Aye!! Leo!!!" She called, beaming a smile as she tucked a loose piece of hair behind her ear. "Sorry, am I late?"

The dark haired man leaning against the wall looked up and smiled as he picked up his cello case. "No, you're just on time." He said in his light Spanish accent. "Are you early enough to get some breakfast?"

Jacqueline smiled as she linked her arm in his, she was happy that fate had stuck them together in the same English class. Leandro had been the brooding musician and Jacqueline had been the drooling English freshman who had lucked out in being grouped with him They had hit it off quickly, she was so interested in his cello playing and he enjoyed when she went off on rants about some story they were reading. Needless to say he stuck around even after the class was over.

"I've got more than enough time. Let's get some food." She answered as she followed him off to a small cafe near her place.

Last edited by SugaredKittie on Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:06 am; edited 2 times in total
SugaredKittie
SugaredKittie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KissTxhxeRain Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:11 pm

Adrienne groaned as she rolled out of bed, pushing herself to her feet. Rubbing her eyes the tall blond made her way to the bathroom for a quick shower. The water had still been a little warm from her long time friend's shower, though quickly faded to freezing as she realized there was no hot water left. Shrugging it off, she quickly shampooed and conditioned, thankful they weren't in the same boat they were in last year; sharing a bathroom with every other girl on the same floor as them. A hot shower was nearly impossible unless you got up in the middle of the night.

"Ugh..." She stretched with a yawn. "I don't want to go to class today..."

Turning the chrome handles to the shower, the water shut off as she reached for her towel that hung over the rack next to the shower. Feeling the thick fabric, she wrapped it around her tall frame, pursing her lips as she felt the damp parts of the fabric. Looks like Jacky used my towel... The thought to herself. It's not like her to wake up so late.

With a quick pat down, she wrapped her long blond hair up into her purple towel and over to the mirror. Today had been a special day for her; Daisuke had promised to treat her to fine dining at an authentic Japanese restaurant. After she applied the eye liner and mascara, she looked down to see her red lip stick nearly empty.

"Aw, shit..." Biting her lower lip, she shrugged a shoulder before reaching for Mel's make up bag. "Red's Dai's favorite color... Hope she doesn't mind."

Tossing the towel back to the metal hook, she rushed to dress herself. Grabbing her black tank top and blue jeans, she ran her comb through her hair, figuring she'd put it up after it had dried itself. She was far too late for class to worry about it.

Knock knock!

Buttoning her jeans, she reached for her slip on flats. "Come in!"

"Hey, we're going to be late?" Dai peered in, pushing up on his glasses. "You were suppose to meet me a half hour ago for something to eat."

"Sorry, I over slept." Adrienne reached for her bag. "We've gotta hurry. Robinson's always a dick if you're late."

"She has good reason." He narrowed his eyes. "No one likes waiting."

"Oh, hush and lets go." With a playful smile she shut her door behind them.
KissTxhxeRain
KissTxhxeRain

Back to top Go down

Post  Lindy Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:43 pm

Runing up to the stairs Mel holds her black and purple plaid skirt down and smooths her black shirt when she reaches the top of the stairs.
"Come on Miki we are gonna be late" Mel says pulling him through the doors to class, not really wanting to go she hated the outfit she had to wear.

"We are already late because of you Mel." He smirks knowing she hates when points out its her fault.

She glared at him pulling him all the way inside going to her locker to get her stuff and remember he had her weapon. After she got dressed she walked over and grabbed it from him. "Shall we "dance"?" She asked lowering her mask and got ready to fight.

He looks at her and say "You now I wont fight you sweetie"

She huffs and pulls her mask up with a cheezy grin on her face "I know just wanted to see if you would for once

She sets down on the bench watching him and the others giggling knowing that most the guys in there let her win since she is the only girl in class. She could set there all day and not do anything and still pass but she enjoyed gettin on the mat every now and then. Wondering if her friends were up yet she grabbed her phone and sent them a txt asking if they wanted to go to lunch together and laugh about the new recruits and them going through "Hell Week" and bet who will make it in Kappa Alpha Theta or if they will fail. After she set her phone down she realized class was over and Miki was waiting patiently by the door, although his patient wasnt really all that patient, he was looking at his watch tapping his foot.

"Hurry up your gonna be late for your next class" He said with a stern look on his face.

"Alright I was texting the girls about a lunch date want to come?" she said losing the horrid outfit for her cute one.

He smiled as she walked up to him wrapping his arm around her and kissed her forehead, "You know I would love to."
Lindy
Lindy

Back to top Go down

Post  SugaredKittie Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:00 pm

Leandro walked Jacqueline to her first class in the English building before he went off to his music class. Jacqueline had hoped they would take a class together again this semester but their majors were vastly different and he was a year ahead of her, which happened to be something she didn't like thinking about.

"You coming with me to lunch with the girls?" She asked as she hooked her finger in his belt loop and pulled him close, pressing the line of her body against his as she nuzzled into his neck.

Leandro sighed as he kissed the top of Jacqueline's head. "You're thinking about my visa again, aren't you?"

"What makes you say that?" Jacqueline asked as she leaned back so she could see his face.

"You don't usually get this close unless you're thinking about my visa." He answered as he brushed her cheek lightly. "And of course I'm going to lunch with you. I did make sure my schedule matched yours as best as I could."

Jacqueline smiled as she leaned up and pressed her lips against his. She wrapped her arms around his neck to pull her into the kiss more. His hands went around her hips where his fingers kneaded her skin before he moved back. She pouted at him but her shoulders shook with silent laughter as she wiped her lip gloss off his lips. "I think I love you my lion."

"I think I love you my little schemer." He said with a smiled as he rubbed her cheek with his thumb. "Get to class before you make me late."

Jacqueline winked. "We wouldn't want that now would we. Tell me where to meet you when you're done then we'll meet the others for lunch." With another quick kiss she scooted him off before she entered the building to find her class.

English was always easy for her so it sped by and before she knew it class was over and she was out the door. It was a hot day in Orlando but by now she was use to the weather and didn't expect anything less. She pulled out and flipped open her phone to scan for text messages. She told Mel they should go to their favorite hang out, a small hide away cafe that didn't see a big crowd. She told Leandro she was on her way to meet him in the little square between the English and the Preforming Arts building then she stuck her phone back in her bag and continued on her way, until something caught her eye.

She paused, mid stride, as she tried to figure out what could have caught her attention. No one else seemed to be looking at her nor were they interested in anything around them, but she knew something had made her stop. She looked around, trying to find what had made her stop when she spotted a small pass-way between buildings, it wasn't very big and no one used it but there was something scratched into one of the building's wall that faced the little pass-way. She moved closer to read it and nearly feinted. What she had thought were scratch marks were actually scorch marks that read "He's Here" in the exact same writing that had been displayed on the floor of that haunted house a year ago.

Her breath caught as her heart raced and images of that horrific scene flashed in her mind. She knew what she would find if she walked down that little pass-way and she had every notion to turn around and just continue on her way. To leave and let someone else stumble upon the gruesome scene that was waiting just out of sight in the shadows of the buildings, but she couldn't. So she stepped into the shadows and was greeted with the cold stillness she knew would be waiting for her. She swallowed the lump that threatened to choke her as she spotted the lump on the ground and just knew what it would look like, but she had to see it, she had to know she had found it again so she moved towards it.

And there it was, just like in that room. That horrific murder that she had tried to hard to forget. Her skin went cold and the color drained from her body as she pulled her phone out of her purse and called 911.

"Hello...?" She started as she heard them pick up the line. "I would like to report a body on the College of Arts and Humanities campus... It's in a pass-way between the Visual Arts and the Digital Recording buildings... Look for the strawberry blond standing outside of the pass-way. I'm wearing a blue tank top and a jean skirt. I won't go anywhere until they show up."

As she hung up she turned around and walked back the way she came. She took a deep breath of the fresh air before she stepped out of the pass-way and leaned against the wall as if she was waiting for someone. If anyone noticed her they wouldn't think anything of her standing there against the wall unless they really looked. Her skin was still pale and she was cold and clam-y if anyone touched her. Her lip quivered as she summoned up the courage to text Mel and Adrienne the news. She couldn't think of how to phrase it, how to explain she had scene one of the girls from that night laying dead between some buildings with the same words written into the wall that had been written into the floor; so she wrote what she could.

"He's Back."

With that sent she sent a message to Leandro that she would be late if she was coming at all; she was sure he would come looking for her soon but she had to try. With that down she closed her phone and squeezed it tight in her hand as she waited for the Police.
SugaredKittie
SugaredKittie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KissTxhxeRain Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:07 pm

Rapidly tapping her pen against the table, Adrienne glanced at the clocked before rolling her eyes. A minute and a half until the bell rings. With a sigh, she noticed every student anxiously waiting as well, all except for Dai. He had been busy writing the whole class period, even through the lecture on why you shouldn't look at the markings on the stage floor when you go to stand on them. Curious, she pulled out her phone to text Dai about what he had been writing but noticed 2 texts. Reading one, she responded to Mel with a simple "sure."

The bell sounded the room as everyone gathered their belongings to flood into the hallway. Dai stopped writing, closed his notebook and looked around the room to take in his surroundings before stretching. The dazed look on his face showed he had not been mentally in this room the whole class period. Cocking her head, Adrienne reread Jacqueline's text message, raising a brow.

"He's here...?"

Looking up, she scanned the room before stopping at the door. Gasping, she dropped her phone, laid her hand over her mouth and blankly stared as every repressed memory plagued her mind. Feeling her body turn cold, she could feel every sensation, every word of that night, right down to the smell of the Ouija board when it caught fire.

"You okay...?" Dai laid his hand to Adrienne's shoulder as he gave a light jerk.

"...No..." Tears threatened to spill over as she looked up to him, her hand still over her mouth.

Quickly she picked up her purse and back pack, heading for the door. Daisuke followed closely, asking her a variety of questions, all pertaining to the ghostly expression she wore.

"I need to see Mel and Jacky..." She muttered to him.

"Stop." He swiftly stepped in front of her, putting his hands on her shoulders to stop her. "What's going on with you? You looked like you were about to faint."

"Well..." She pulled his sleeve to direct him to the side of the hallway, trying to stay out of anyone's ear shot. "You remember when we first met? How you were told I was in therapy?"

"Mmmhm. What does that have to do with anything?"

"There was a reason I was in therapy, that I never told you. Did you ever hear about..." Adrienne looked around, lowing the volume of her voice. "those murders that happened in the girls' sorority a year ago?"

"Well that was before I transferred here, but I remember reading in the paper about the case going cold. Why?"

"I was there... And it's happening all over again..."
KissTxhxeRain
KissTxhxeRain

Back to top Go down

Post  Lindy Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:49 pm

Mel looked up at the clock forgetting today was an extra long class since the teacher was out sick for a day. She felt her phone vibrate and pulled it out looking at the txt from Jacky. She was about to ask who was back when her head started to spin as the memories she forced herself to forget came flying back all at once. Feeling like she was going to get sick she grabbed her bag and ran out of the class not careing or listening to the teacher. She ran to the bathroom and splashed cold water on her face and looked in the mirror her face was not her normal lightly tan color it was a pale white. She knew Miki was out of class probably on his way to pick her up after class, she grabbed for her phone bearly able to call him her hands were shaking so bad.

"Miki hes back" is all she could say hopeing he would know what she was talking about since they got together shortly after everything happened when she was still trying to forget it all even though she never told him everything that happened.

"Mel where are you? Are you ok?" he asked franticly then heard her hang up he started to run to the building she was in.

Mel slowly walked out the bathroom seeing him running down the hall she grabbed him and held him tight trying not to cry "I have to find Jacky and Adrienne. I...I dont know where they are. Something had to have happened Jacky is the one that told me." She let him go wiping her face moving a straind of purple highlight out of her face.

"Lets go, they are probably where you are suppose to have lunch we can meet them there and go back to your place and talk better." He grabbed her hand and walked down the hall noticing tears were still falling down her cheeks"

Hoping they were there she quickly walked to where they always sat in the back. No one was there which made her panic. Luckly Miki was there to hold her and calm her down.

"Mel settle down im sure they are just getting out of class still. What if Jacky was just playing a joke?"

Mel glared at him with tear covered cheeks bearly able to mumble, "She would never do that not about this."
Lindy
Lindy

Back to top Go down

Post  SugaredKittie Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:32 pm

Jacqueline leaned against the wall as a plain clothed officer came up to her.

"Are you the girl that called in the body?" The officer asked as he came into speaking range, Jacqueline just nodded and pointed down the pass-way.

"Can I go now?" She asked as she fidgeted under his gaze.

"We'll need to get your statement first. After I make sure there's a body down there and this isn't all a hoax." He went down the pass-way without another word. Jacqueline sat there silently as she waited for him to come back and tell her it was all just a dream, but she was sure of what she saw. Leandro ran up to her as she waited.

"What's going on?" He asked as he got to her and pulled her into a hug. She clung to him, taking a deep breath of his cologne as she tried to chase away the nightmares.

"I'm sure you remember the infamous murders from last year that happened to several sorority initiates?" When he nodded she continued. "I was there... Mel, Adrienne and I were all there and we all saw it. Now there's another body, just like the bodies of those poor girls. I don't know why I was the one to find it but I think the person or thing behind the murders knows who we are... That girl... the dead one... She was one of us. She was there that night..." Jacqueline's lip quivered as she clung to Leandro.

"It'll be alright..." He murmured as he petted her hair lightly and kissed the top of her head. "This will be over soon and you never have to think about it again."

The officer finally returned just as police in uniform arrived to tape off the scene. They had a medical examiner showing up next and they were starting to gather a crowd. One of them walked over to Jacqueline and Leandro. He was a stout man, not exactly fat, but definitely not lean. He appeared to have most of his weight from muscle and was probably a former football player.

"Were you the one that found the body?" When Jacqueline indicated she had he continued. "Could you tell me how you found it? Did you touch anything? What were you doing walking down that way?"

Jacqueline sucked in a breath and started. "I was leaving class, going to meet him," she indicated Leandro, "at the little courtyard before heading to lunch with my friends. I don't know what caused me to stop but I swear I saw something out of the corner of my eye. Maybe someone leaving? I don't know. All I know was that something caught my attention and I knew I had to see what it was. I got down the pass-way and the body was all that I saw... I called the police before I left so no one would hear me and go take a look. No one has been down that way from this side, I don't know about the other way thought."

The officer nodded as he took notes. "That's all for now, can we get your name and a number we can reach you at if we have any further questions or if you remember anything else."

Jacqueline gave him her name and cell phone number then quickly left the scene.

"Where do you want to go?" Leandro asked as he wrapped his arm around her shoulders, holding her close to him.

"I need to tell the girls about this then I want to go to your place..." She looked up at him, hoping he would agree.

He looked thoughtful for a moment then nodded. "Alright, we go tell the girls and then I'll take you back to my place for a bit." And with that they headed off to the little cafe they had originally planned to meet at.
SugaredKittie
SugaredKittie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KissTxhxeRain Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:26 pm

Adrienne pushed through the front doors of the cafe, hoping she would see her roommates sitting there waiting for her. With a frightful sigh, she backed up back through the doorway, bumping into her boyfriend.

"Hey, what's wrong?" He asked, laying his hands on her shoulders as if to help direct her.

"Th-they're not...here..." She muttered, frantically searching the familiar faces of the cafe.

"I'm sure they're coming. Why don't you call one of them while I get us a table?"

Adrienne nodded as she allowed him to lead her into the small building, searching her purse for her phone. Pushing her wallet, make up, gum, and other odds and ends out of the way her hand felt nothing. Feeling her face turn white she stopped dead in her tracks to look to the bottom of the bag.

"Dai..!" She looked up to him. "I can't find my phone..."

"Your phone..?" He raised a brow, paying for two cubs of soda from the counter, taking them back to her. "You just had it. Check your pockets?"

Nodding, the young blond began patting her pockets only to feel the vibration of her phone, originating from an outside pocket on her purse. Pulling it out, she stared at the text message. Never had she been so disappointed to see a message from her mother.

"I'll respond later..." She told herself, dialing the first number that came to mind; Mel's. "Come on.... Answer..."
KissTxhxeRain
KissTxhxeRain

Back to top Go down

Post  Lindy Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:49 pm

Mel was setting in the dark room in the back tapping her fingers on the table franticly waitng for the others to show up she almost didnt hear her phone going off.

"Sweetie settle down and answer your phone." Miki said picking it up for her, "Look its Adrienne." He pushed the button to answer holding it out to her.

She grabbed it fast, "Where are you Adrienne? Have you heard from Jacky? Im in the back room of the cafe with Miki waiting for you and Jacky."

Miki touched her shoulder trying to calm her down some wrapping his arms around her. He leaned his head down whispering "Im gonna go get drinks ill be right back."

She shook her head wiping a tear still talking to Adrienne tryin to figure out where she is and if she heard from Jacky since the text.

Miki came back as she was laying the phone down on the table and handed her drink to her. "Did you find where they were?"

Mel grabbed her drink her hands shaking making the ice make noise against the cup. "Adrienne hasnt heard from Jacky yet either I'm gettin worried." she staired off out the window watching the wind blow the leaves as the memories came back with more force of that horrible night the smell of the fire fresh as if it happened yesterday.

Miki took her drink and sat it back down trying to get her out of the zone she was in not paying attention to anything else going on around them.
Lindy
Lindy

Back to top Go down

Post  SugaredKittie Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:51 pm

Jacqueline huddled against Leandro as he opened the door and led her into the cafe. She blinked, letting her eyes readjust to the dimmer light before Leandro led her down the aisle between the boots and tables before they made it to the back and found where the girls were sitting. He let her slide into the large round booth before he took a seat next to her and wrapped his arm around her again; she wasn't shaking but her skin still felt cold.

Jacqueline blinked as she took in a deep breath and let it out slowly. She wrung her hands together before she finally started with the story. "Mel and Adrienne know the real story about what happened that night but I'm not sure the boys do so they probably don't understand why we're so distraught. It was the last day of 'hell week' and we were suppose to stay in a haunted house with a ouji board and see if we could get the person who died in that house to talk to us. Up until about 3am all the bumps, creaks and anything else that happened to try and scare us were easily debunked; we found all the causes. When 3am showed up we were suppose to use the ouji board because 3am is suppose to be the time where it was easiest to talk to dead people. most of the stuff that happened was just because there were too many people touching the board but towards the end of it when there weren't so many of us touching it it began to burn. We all stopped touching it because our fingers began to blister and it moved all on it's own. it spelled out a name and then burst into flames. I was the one that stamped them out and when the fire cleared burned into the floor of the house where the board had been were the words 'He's here'. After that we all heard the scream and ran down the hall where we found the bodies of three girls brutally murdered. The police didn't want to believe anything we said and tried to see if any of us were the culprits. The murders were never solved as you all probably remember."

She stopped and took a deep shuddering breath as she was now at the point of the new murder. "I was going to meet Leo before heading here and something made me stop. There was nothing I could actually see, nothing that could tell me why I had stopped or what had caught my attention, but I knew that there was something down the pass-way between the two buildings I was passing. I came up to the pass-way and there, right on the wall, in the exact same writing as that night were the words 'He's here'. After that I had to go down the pass-way, had to see what was there even though I knew what it was I would find there. It was a body, just like the ones we found that night. I know, without a doubt, it's the same killer."

She stopped talking and Leandro slid a drink in front of her which she sipped before she pressed herself into his warmth. Part of her felt cold and dead from finding the new body and the knowledge that the killer is back.

"I still don't think what they're looking for is human..." She murmured under her breath.
SugaredKittie
SugaredKittie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KissTxhxeRain Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:14 am

Dai raised his brows while inching up his glasses. "Not human?" He cocked his head slightly, glancing from Jacqueline's face, to Mel's, and then to Adrienne's.

"You don't expect me to believe this, do you...?" He nearly scoffed before noticing his girlfriend's shocked expression. "You guys toyed with a ouiji board... Things got out of hand..."

"Dai..." Adrienne sat, speechless. "How could you say that...?"

"Come on, Adrienne..." He tried to reason with her, lowering his voice in attempts of having a private conversation at a full table. "Do you really expect me to believe that some evil entity is haunting you?"

"Yes, I do." She answered plainly, feeling no reason in lowering her voice. "You weren't there..."

"You were a victim of a horrible sorority prank that sadly met a terrible fate..." He rubbed the bridge of his nose. "Think about how many people knew of your over night stay at that house, and how many people believe it's haunted. I'm sure even a psychopath knew, and that's who broke in while you were all crowded around that board, and then slaughtered people."

"I can't believe you!" Adrienne stood, pushing the chair backwards. "You didn't see them, Dai."

"I read up on it."

"There's more to the story than what was just put in the papers..." Narrowing her eyes, she grabbed her purse. "You didn't see the bodies... You didn't see the claw marks on them...their eyes... I went through therapy for months, and almost admitted myself for constant care to get the nightmares to go away..."

"I believe you on that part." He stood, trying to console her. "I just can't believe you pissed off some ghost who wants revenge because you tried to 'communicate' with it."

"Then I have nothing left to say to you..."

"This is really that important to you?" Picking up the chair, the young man gestured her to sit back down. "Fine, I'll listen, just relax, okay?"
KissTxhxeRain
KissTxhxeRain

Back to top Go down

Post  Revanasi Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:40 pm

"..damn..." it slipped out as he saw the girl resume her seat. For almost 8 months he had been watching and waiting for his chance to talk to them, any of them. But he could never get them alone.

"if only I could get them alone for ten minutes, I could finally prove it..." as he said this he rubbed the locket around his neck absently. As he did the memories came slowly back...a tree tire swing...days at the lake...the sun burning their skin as they ran through their families fields...

"...damn, not now." he angrily wiped tears from his eyes and pretended to check his glasses, tying to hide his anger and pain. A year...it had been a year since he got the news about his sister...and the lame excuses of the three womens claims of what happened. He knew that they had hidden something, they must have! His sister had been butchered...and all the police had given him were guesses and we're looking into it". So e transferred schools. It was hard middle of the semester, but it had been his second year and he had a 3.6 so it was ok. All he could think about was talking to any of them, maybe they remembered something this far along that they forgot...

"if you keep staring Anthony, that chicks boyfriend is gonna kick your tail man" Tyler said quietly with a laugh.

"can it Ty." he always thought that my interest in these girls was for the girls themselves. He had never told him that his sister was one o the victims of last years triple murder. Ty would want to pity him, and he hated being pitied. Maybe another time, he would get his chance to talk to them, but not now. They all looked pretty upset right now...

"alright then buddy since you seem so interested in your surroundings right now, check" Tyler smiled smugly.

"...damn..."

Revanasi

Back to top Go down

Post  Lindy Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:37 pm

Mel was stareing blankly at her drink only taking a small sip at a time while the others were talking. She still wasnt sure if this was a horrible dream like she use to have or if it was real either way she was scared and didnt know what to do.

"Babe are you ok? Your not saying anything." Miki said softly as he touched her shoulder getting her attention.

"Huh? Oh yea im fine. We should get out of here feel like someone is watching us or hearing what we are saying we need to leave now." Mel said in a panic looking at the other she got up and got her bag. "I'm going home I am getting scared here." She turned as Miki grabbed her arm keeping her from moving.

"We dont have to leave your just being paranoid please set back down with us." He said softly trying not to sound upset.

She turned and looked at him with tears falling down her cheek, "I cant stay I have to leave." She turned real fast and ran out the door not careing if anyone seen her or not.
Miki turned to the others not sure what to say he grabbed his stuff and tossed a couple dollars on the table. "She cant stay alone not like this im goin to find her and take her back to your place." Saying this Miki ran after her hoping he could still see where she was heading.

Mel wasnt sure where she was going to go she just knew she was scared and couldnt stand being inside anymore, she ran to a small park close to the cafe and found a table. She threw her bags down and sat on the table wiping the tears from her face feeling her body shake and feeling really cold even though it was a warm day. She glanced up seeing Miki running after her.

"I'm sorry, I needed fresh air." Mel said through her tears, Miki held her close trying to calm her down not wanting to say anything to upset her.
Lindy
Lindy

Back to top Go down

Post  SugaredKittie Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:42 pm

Jacqueline watched as her friend left the table in a panicked manner. As she watched her friend leave then Miki follow she turned back to face Adrienne and Dai but not before her eyes locked with a guy in a booth near them. She stared at him, wondering why he was staring in their direction and realizing that there was something familiar about his hair color and eyes. Like she had seen them before but she knew she had never seen him before. Her eyes narrowed and he suddenly blinked rapidly, shook himself, realized they were staring at each other, blushed and looked away quickly. She decided he must have been spacing out and just happened to be looking their way but she couldn't shake the feeling that his hair and eye color was extremely familiar; Leandro touched her shoulder.

"What are you looking at Jacqueline?" He asked lightly; one would miss the concern in his voice if they didn't know him.

She shook herself and smiled at him. "I thought someone was staring at us and it made me nervous. I had locked eyes with a guy over in that booth but it appeared that he had no idea he was staring. He must have just been lost in thought and his eyes just happened to be looking in this direction." She took his hand and squeezed it before she looked at Dai.

"I know you don't think any of this is real. That we're making it up because we were scared and playing with a ouji board, but I am... or was maybe... a bigger skeptic than you. I never believed in ghosts or demons or hauntings or even an afterlife sadly but what happened that night, the board moving on it's own, which cannot be done since there is no magnetism in the board for this exact reason, it catching fire and magically spelling out a word in it's burn pattern, the three girls getting murdered then a year later, on the anniversary of their deaths, knowing exactly where I'd be to catch my attention. Just mine mind you. I was the only one that stopped and felt something weird. I was the only one that knew something had happened. I could feel it even, willing me to look, to find what it had done... There was no way for me to even see someone down the pass-way; it was too far, the shadows too dark, for me to see something. And if that had been the case someone else would have also been alerted and no one joined me from either entry points. No, it wanted me to find it and the girl that was there, the one that it murdered this time, had been there, with us, in that house. She had been one of our sorority girls. She was the same year as us... Plus..." she pulled open her bag and dug through it, pulling out a very battered, lumpy small black notebook and flipped it open, creasing it back to the page she wanted and slid it in front of Dai. "This is the same it spelled. I looked it up later and it took me days to find it. It's a name of a demon, a real demon from the biblical sense. A name so obscure that no one could possibly just look it up at random and decide they wanted to use it. No, this is a name that only a Father who preforms exorcisms would know and that's exactly how I found it."

She took the book back for a moment and used her pinky nail to peel back the lining on the back cover to reveal six small crosses. She took them out and began untangling them. "I never honestly thought I would considered using these..." she murmured and she separated the small gold crosses, "but sometimes you just have faith in what a religious head gives you." She snorted. "I never thought I'd be the one saying "have faith" but strange times call for strange measures." She slid two across to Adrienne and Dai. "I would hope you two would wear these but that is your choice. Also, if you are going home Adri I would like you to take these two to Mel and Miki." She slid two more across and then held one out to Leandro.

He pursed his lips in thought as he took the necklace from Jacqueline. "Wearing this would make you happy?" He asked as he held it up; she nodded. "Then I will wear it." He answered as he slipped it over his head and dropped it under his shirt.

Jacqueline smiled, tears in her eyes, as she did the same. "Thank you..." She murmured as she cuddled up against him.
SugaredKittie
SugaredKittie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KissTxhxeRain Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:45 am

With a mere nod, Adrienne did as she was asked. She picked up her necklace, feeling a slight sense of ease with the cross near her heart. Leaving it on the outside of her shirt, she pulled her long blond hair out of the chain link. With that done, she then slide Mel and Miki's necklaces into a small pouch on her purse. Realizing Dai had just been watching her, she gestured to his necklace.

"...What?" She smirked, trying to brush off their small tiff.

"I don't see how a piece of metal could---"

"Then don't wear it." She snapped her head away from him. "Like Jack said... It's your choice."

"Fine." He sighed. "I'll play along."

With that, he gave her a faint, though heart felt, smile before putting the necklace on, dropping the cross charm under his shirt.

"So what do we do now?" Adrienne pulled out her cell phone to send Miki a text, feet a little uplifted now that she felt Dai's support. Her text read: Just wondering if you found her, and how she's holding up.

"Why don't you have a Father exorcise said demon? Chant the 'demon' away, or something." Dai shrugged, knowing only how to deal with evil entities from things he watched in movies.

KissTxhxeRain
KissTxhxeRain

Back to top Go down

Post  Lindy Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:36 am

Miki slightly jumped feeling his phone vibrate in his pocket. He pulled it out and seen it was a text from Adrienne he quickly opened it and replied "Yes i found her we are at the tables north of the cafe about to head to the house" He put his phone up "Babe lets go back to your place so you can relax." He grabs her hand helping her off the table.

Mel grabs his hand slowly sliding off the table. "Yea lets go." She said with out really any emotion stll feeling creeped out from the cafe, "Are the other girls goin too?"

Miki hugged her tight "Im not sure hun Adrienne text me askin if i found you but didnt say where they were going."

They headed to her place which wasnt far but seemed like it felt like it took forever to get there. Mel walked to her bed and threw her bag on the floor and fell on her bed feeling a little safer in her own home. Miki sat beside her and held her close kissing her softly.

"Are you goin to be ok?" Miki said with worry in his voice hoping the girls are coming back so they can talk better.

Mel stared blankly at the floor like she was in the cafe. She wiped a tear from her cheek and quietly said "No I thought i had all those memories hidden and they are all coming back and its scaring me all over." Her body started to shake lightly.

Miki grabed a light blanket and set it on her shoulders not sure what else to do to help her. "What can I do to help you?" he asked holding her closer to him.

She looked up at him with tear filled eyes "Believe me and dont doubt what we are talking about and dont leave me." She buried her face in his shirt as she started to cry.

Miki held her close whispering. "I do believe you and I wont leave your side untill we get this figured out."

Miki held her close rocking with her trying to keep her calm knowing it had to be hard for her. He looked at his watch not really paying attention to what time it was hoping the girls would show up quick.
Lindy
Lindy

Back to top Go down

Post  Revanasi Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:45 am

"uh....you okay Ant?" Tyler sounded a little worried now as they stood outside the little cafe. Anthony had paid and left in quite a hurry and Ty had not even had the chance to gloat over the chess game win yet.

"just shut up Ty alright? just shut it." He could not believe it. she had looked through hum for almost half a year...why notice him now? he felt sure that J had a flicker of recognition when their eyes met. It was the easiest way to separate them in his mind; J, A, and M.they always were together and lived together, therefor they jammed together....he smiles a little, realizing that his music will always be in his blood and soul.

"Ant im serious, you okay? you look like you just saw a ghost or something. did that chick catch you staring at her?" Tyler started to laugh at him.

"i swear to you, if you dont can it Ty, im gonna break your arm. and stop calling me Ant, you know i hate it when you do." Angrily he pulls out a cigarette and lights it from a lighter shaped like a cross. it had been a gift from his sister....

"aw hell...." his sister. thats why J had suddenly looked at him and caught his eye. The only thing that many people thought of as different between his sister and him was their gender. not sure why everyone made a big deal out of it though, twins are kinda like that....

"when you gonna quite Ant? obviously it plays hell on your eyes. look, there getting red and watery already." Ty shook his head and wagged his finger whenever he spoke about smoking.

"i will quit when im good and ready." besides, the smoking hid his tears over his sister in a very easy way. that is what J saw. his eyes had almost given him away, he just hoped she bought his embarrassed look...a sudden smile came up and he put out the cig.

"well finally..." was as far as Ty got when Anthony punched his chest with a quick jab..."dont call me Ant."
Revanasi
Revanasi

Back to top Go down

Post  SugaredKittie Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:02 pm

Jacqueline narrowed her eyes at Dai's question but she knew he was like her, a skeptic, and did not believe like they did; she wouldn't have either if she had not been there and saw what happened. She took a calming breath before she answered his skeptic question. "We could have it exorcized if we could find it." She raised her hand to stall Dai's comment of just "finding it".

"If it were that simple we would have found it and had a Father come and exorcize it for us, but it's not that simple. This is not like a possession, like The Exorcist or The Exorcism of Emily Rose, this creature, this demon is not possessing a person and making them do the murders, it's moving on it's own. And it could stop there but apparently it's not possessing the house, it can move past it and it is free to go where it pleases which is a nightmare all on it's own. We cannot get rid of the thing unless we can trap the thing and have it exorcized. But first, for that, we have to find it..."

She was done discussing it so she slid from the booth and stood up. "I know you're never going to believe us Dai, and as far as I'm concerned I do not care anymore... I will hope that you never have to see it or experience anything it does so that you can remain without the knowledge that things like this exist, but I don't know if that will be the case... For now, we have to hope that it goes away, that this is the first and last murder we will find and it's gone but that I know is a lie... Supposedly these crosses will protect us, keep us safe from harm but you never know anymore."

With that she turned on her spiked heel and left, Leandro following behind her.

Leandro grabbed her arm and pulled her against him as he kissed her temple. "You're very brave..." He murmured as he stopped and held her for a moment. He nuzzled her neck lightly. "Shall we go back to my place?"

Jaqueline nodded as her eyes suddenly caught the sight of the man from earlier and again something about him tugged at the edges of her memories but she still couldn't figure out why. She just shook her head and wrapped her arm around Leandro's waist and let him lead her to his upscale apartment.

"I have a few hours before my next class but I won't be home for most of the evening. Did you want to stay at my place while I'm gone?" Leandro asked as he gazed at her; she pursed her lips but nodded. "Alright, what did you have in mind while we're there?"

A look passed across Jacqueline's eyes as she felt a heat flush across her skin that had nothing to do with the summer heat. She pressed the line of her body against his and tilted her head back so she could press a kiss to his neck. "I can think of a few things..." She murmured against his skin.

Leandro's arm tightened around her as he pressed his face into her hair. "Are you sure...? We haven't--"

"I know..." She interrupted. "We haven't since last year just after we met because you found out I was trying to use it to forget. I know it looks like I'm doing that again but I promise, I'm not. I'm really not. Just... Please..."

Leandro sighed but didn't argue as he led her through the entry way of his swank apartment building and then up the elevator to his floor. His parents were rich and he used that money to rent himself an upscale flat near the college. He opened his door and led her in, closing the door quietly behind him before he went to her, pulling her tight against him and breathed along her neck. "You know I love you, right?" He murmured as he held her tight.

Tears wet her eyelashes as she wrapped her arms around Leandro's neck. "I know... I love you too...." She answered, and that was enough for him.
SugaredKittie
SugaredKittie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KissTxhxeRain Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:59 pm

Dai leaned back in his chair, sipping his drink while the lights dimmed in the cafe. With a sigh, he rolled his eyes at the new 'coming attraction' they used to try pulling in college students. Poetry readings. Being a theater major, he still hated hearing people stand up there and try to rhyme about how their feeling. It was never like hm to express how he felt, or talk about any type of emotion. His mother raised him to speak when spoken to, that a child should be seen and not heard.

"Well..." Dai broke the silence between the two. "Why don't we go do something fun?"

"Define fun." Adri leaned her cheek on her palm, cracking an ever so slight smile at his attitude.

"I don't know... Go drive, walk along the beach, go see a movie, go watch a movie at my place, or your place even. Doesn't matter to me, I just don't want to hear a bunch of amateur poets on stage." He chuckled, laying his hand over hers. Over the year they spent together as a couple, he opened up more and more to her each day.

"The beach sounds fun, but I'll need to go get my suit." Sliding the chair away from the table, she leaned over and gave him a soft kiss on his cheek, appreciating the getaway he spurred up.

"Alright, do you want me to drive?" He laced his fingers through hers as he stood, pulling her to him.

Walking out of the cafe together, Adrienne glanced at the two boys outside the cafe, holding her stare for a long moment before she noticed Dai look from her to them, then back to her.

"You know them?" He asked.

"No." She answered after a short pause.

It hadn't taken them long to get settled in the car. Dai searched through her set of keys, pulling out the ignition key before noticing Adrienne pulling out her phone.

"What's up?" He inquired while turning over the engine. "You get a text?"

Adrienne tilted her head, silently reading the text to herself, over and over.

"You okay?" Dai turned the car off, reaching for her shoulder. "Adrienne..."

"153 East, purple and black hair, soon to be coated..." She spoke aloud.

"What?"

"That's what the text says, from some unknown number."

"Who has purple and bl..." Dai cut his sentence short. "Mel?"

"That's my apartment address..."

"What's Mel's hair going to be coated in?"

"It doesn't say. The rest of the text is a bunch of jumbled up letters and numbers. Lets go back to my apartment..."

"Call Jacqueline..." Dai started the car, racing back to their apartment while Adri called her longtime friend.
KissTxhxeRain
KissTxhxeRain

Back to top Go down

Post  Lindy Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:46 pm

Mel was finally starting to relax so Miki went to the kitchen to get a drink. As she lays on her bed watching the ceiling fan go around she hears a funny noise coming from the other room. "Miki?" she says quietly feeling her heart start to race with panic not hearing him relply. Quietly she looks out her door hoping to see him but sees nothing but some funny liquid on the floor. She covers her mouth scared to scream walking slowly to the kitchen she sees Miki laying on the floor. Knowing no one could have gotten in she rememberd Jacky had said something about the murderer not being human being some demon. She quickly ran to Jackys room looking for something anything that might scare the demon off. Smiling big she found an old cross of Jacky's on her dresser and ran into Miki hoping she wasnt to late to save him. Falling by his side she sat the cross down not knowing what was gonna happen she layed her head close to his blood coverd chest listening for a heart beat and to see if he was still breating. She felt a slight pulse and bearly heard him breathing. She lifted her head to grab her phone her hair falling on his chest, picking her phone up she called 911. She waited to hear them answer her heart racing, face covered in tears, "Yes I need an ambulance at 153 East I'll have my door open please hurry." Hanging up she looked at him her tears dripping on his cheeks "Miki please dont die on me baby I need you and love you." She layed back on his chest waiting for the ambulance to show up wishing they would hurry, remembering she told them the door was open she ran and opened it since everyone was at class she knew no one would walk in. As she was heading back to check on Miki she heard foot steps down the hall and ran to the door looking out seeing the police quickly walking followed closely by the EMTs. "Over here" She said waving them to Miki. One of them looked at her "Are you ok miss your head is bleeding" She touched her hair forgetting she accidently laid her head on his chest, "Yes Im fine but hes not please you have to help him i dont know what happened." They quickly got to work on him and one of the police started asking her questions but she was more intereste in Miki than the police. "Can i go with him please I dont want to be left alone I need to go with him." She said interupting the police which clearly irritated him. "No miss we need to talk to you first and see what happened." She glared at him with tears in her eyes trying her best to answer him not taking her eyes off Miki.
Lindy
Lindy

Back to top Go down

Post  SugaredKittie Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:20 am

Jacqueline didn't hear her phone as it buzzed in her clothing on the floor. Her arm was draped across Leandro's flat stomach and her head was resting on his shoulder; she was smiling contently.

Leandro ran his fingers over Jacqueline's arm as he watched her. He tugged the covers up to her shoulders before he shifted his weight. "I have to go to class now..." His voice was still husky from their earlier encounter.

Jacqueline pouted but she sat up, and scratched her hair, pulling another bobby pin out. "Alright..." She murmured as she stretched. "I should probably get back to the apartment and see the girls."

"Are you going to be okay...?" He asked as he brushed her cheek.

Jacqueline took a deep breath and thought about it. "Yes..." she finally decided as she kissed his hand. "Yeah I think I'll be alright... I'm a lot tougher than I look."

Leandro laughed as he leaned over and kissed her temple then sliding from the bed and getting dressed. "I won't be out until late this evening but I will call you, okay?" He looked over at her as he zipped up his pants.

Jacqueline nodded as she got out of the bed and slipped into her underwear. "I'll follow you out and lock it up behind you."

Leandro leaned over and kissed her softly. "Be safe..." He murmured as he made a point to show her he was putting the small cross back on then left, closing the door quietly behind him.

Jacqueline smirked as she watched his backside as he left then shook herself and quickly got redressed and fluffed out her hair since she wouldn't be putting it back up. She looked around the room and found her stuff. She slipped on the cross as she checked her bag for her keys and walked out of Leandro's apartment and locked the door behind her. Her phone beeped from missed text. She popped it open as her face fell; something was happening to Mel. She ran to the elevator, her heels clacking on the tile floor, and smashed the button repeatedly. She waited, impatiently, for it to arrive before she darted in and smashed the ground level floor button then the close the doors button continuously until it finally closed. She sucked a in a breath and waited nervously for the elevator to hit her destination and open.

The doors open and she bolted from the elevator, mumbling something about "late class" to the doorman before she was out the door and heading to her apartment.
SugaredKittie
SugaredKittie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Revanasi Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:18 am

"...you are officially a stalker now dude..." Tyler grumbled as they sat outside the Place of J's boyfriend. They had come here after the last couple had left, yet Anthony was still strangely distant on his reason why.

"am i ever gonna have a moment of you not complaining about something Ty?" He was starting to get irritating. why should he complain since it was he that noticed A drive off frantically with her boyfriend and thought something was up. Anthony had just decided to go to the one place he knew where one of the girls likes to go other than their own apartment. was it his fault if he was right?

The boy friend had just walked out, and as he did Anthony finally came to a decision. He would talk to her, he just had to. He light a cig to take some courage with him as he neared the door. as he drew within 20 feet, he stopped and put out the cig....just in time to look up and nearly get run over.

"hey! watch where you going you little..." he trailed off as he realized who had run into him.

"oh im really sorry" Jacqueline said as she caught her breath from the sudden impact.

"...no its okay i guess. you just caught me off gaurd, thats all. hey wait a minute!" he said as she started to move away.

"again im sorry but i really need to go." she said as she turned away and got ready to run again. Jacqueline did feel bad but she had to get back to her place as fast as she could.

"i have a car if your in a hurry....but listen i need to talk to you about something..." it was hard trying to get the words out, now that he has his chance, he does not want to blow it.

Jacqueline looked at him sideways...than right before she told him off their eyes met...and locked. those eyes..."your the guy from the cafe" she said slowly while taking a step back. she suddenly turned to start running again.

Wait please! its about Chole! Anthony said his sisters name desperately hoping that J would know it and stop....and she did, but with a slightly confused look on her face.

"Chole?" the name had stopped her in her tracks, but why? why had that named filled her with dread yet was blocked? unless...

"you were with her when she....died." it was the hardest thing he had ever said. it was the first time he had said it out loud.

cold settled in her stomach as her mind flashed back to a year ago...hell week..a small brown haired girl with almond eyes and a spunky attitude.. her eyes...they kinda looked like. "who are you!" Jacqueline said suddenly.

Anthony slowly lowered his head, not wanting to see the reaction to his words..."im her brother..."
Revanasi
Revanasi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum