SugaredKittie's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Most Dangerous Game

+2
Lindy
SugaredKittie
6 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

The Most Dangerous Game - Page 5 Empty Re: The Most Dangerous Game

Post  SugaredKittie Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:22 pm

Fola caught Xia's movement and her scanning the skies so she looked too: nothing. She signaled to Freeman and Adilah. Casting them a glance out of the side of her sight she pointed to the broken window, careful to keep herself hidden so no one would notice where she was posting except her and the first group.

"That window is where you're going. As soon as you get against the building get inside. Xia will take you to the room we've picked out and a weird pace. Get across and get in as fast as possible. I don't know if people are watching this are but I've ran it twice and I would assume they are not. We'll figure out how to get the helmet and the vest back for the next group when we need to." She smiled. "Go when you're ready and go fast."
SugaredKittie
SugaredKittie
Admin

https://sugaredkittie.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Crimson Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:03 pm

Freeman stood up and looked at Fola and smiled, "Well maybe I can use my newest ability to try and send them back one at a time cause I am not sure I could keep two going at once. I am not yet that skilled." He took Adilahs hand and smile at her, "Lets go and keep holding on to my hand." Right before they took off running he smacked Fola's butt and smiled as he took off running with Adilah never running in a straight line till they would get to the window that Fola had pointed out.
Lord Crimson
Lord Crimson

Back to top Go down

Post  Lindy Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:38 pm

Xia looked out the window watching as Freeman ran with Adilah. She held her hands out the window when they got closer "Hand her here then give me yout hand I'll pull you up" She reached and grabbed Adilah up and set her in he hidden corner then quickly gabbed Fremans hand helpin him through the window. "Follow me I'll show you where we found." She left the helmet and vest hidden by the window and quickly goes through the holes down to the place she and Fola had found. "You two stay here I will go up and see about finding a way to get those back to Fola"
Lindy
Lindy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Crimson Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:57 pm

Freeman did everything that Xia asked of him and when him and Adilah were safe and Xia had decided she was going to go and try to find a way to try and get the vest and helmet back. Freeman knelt down to Adilah and looked her in the eyes, "Do you feel safe here Adilah?"
Lord Crimson
Lord Crimson

Back to top Go down

Post  Lindy Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:35 pm

Xia made her way quickly back up to the window. She ducked under the window and looked out slowly then stuck he head out a little and made a small noise hoping that Fola would hear her.
Lindy
Lindy

Back to top Go down

Post  SugaredKittie Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:44 am

Adilah looked up at Freeman and tilted her head to one side. "They can't see us if we stay inside, but we can't stay inside forever or they'll find us. They can't hear us if we don't make a sound, but without sound we would go crazy." She blinked and her eyes focused on Freeman where as before she really wasn't seeing him. "It's dirty in here..." She pouted.

Fola looked over and saw Xia by the window. She huffed as she tried to think of a way to get the helmet and vest without running over their herself. For a moment she wondered if she could use her wind to lift them up and bring them over, but she was worried it would get out of control and she would loose them, but she had to try. She waved at Xia, hoping she would see, and tried to indicate she wanted the girl to set the items outside them building, but wasn't sure if she could figure it out.
SugaredKittie
SugaredKittie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lindy Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:59 pm

Xia looked out the window seein Fola and chuckled thinking that Fola looked funny waving like that. She sat there a min an realized that Flola wanted her to drop it on the ground. She giggled and dropped it waving pointing down letting her know it was there, then hid watching to make sure she could get it back across.
Lindy
Lindy

Back to top Go down

Post  SugaredKittie Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:45 pm

Fola stared at the helmet and vest as she nearly willed the items to get up and move on their own. She tried to visualize the wind lifting the vest and helmet off the ground and gently carrying them back to her. Sweat beaded on her forehead as she struggled to make the wind bend to her control. The vest lifted up and relief flooded through her as she lost some control and the vest flew up into the air about twenty feet only to drop and smack into the concrete. Fola winced, she looked around waiting to see if there were any soldiers that heard her and she tried again, this time she stayed focused as she saw the vest and helmet lift off the concrete and move to her. She snatched the helmet and vest when they came within range and smiled, though she was now panting heavily.

"Who's next?" She asked as she turned to her small group.

Fola stood just inside the window panting heavily and leaning against one wall. She was exhausted from trying to control her power over wind and making sure everyone got to safety. Xia stood next to her after taking the last of their small group to safety; she looked concerned.

Fola shook her head. "I'm not done yet," she murmured as she pushed to her feet. "We still need to get the food stock that they have around here. I noticed there's a building that looks like it's held up pretty well against the elements. I think that that is where they would hide the food. That would be a likely hiding spot for most groups since it's so well preserved. But I wouldn't move there because if I think it's a good hiding place so do the soldiers. They won't think about this place because it's so battered and rundown that they probably don't think it's habitable."

Fola sighed and stretched as she tried to work the fatigue out of her muscles. "So I'm going to head there. If you want to come with you should go tell Freeman he's in charge and then we'll head out."
SugaredKittie
SugaredKittie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lindy Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:24 pm

Xia grabbed Fola's, "No you need rest go back with Freeman and the others and get some rest i will go. Besides setting here waiting for you to return i found i can go invisible but not for long watch." She stood by the window and concentrated as her fingertips disappeared and her hands, arms and rest of her body slowly followed. Xia giggled as this is the first time her whole body went invisible, then it was over and she was visible. "See Fola let me go if i can keep concentration and keep praticing i should be able to hide easier than you. Now go and rest and after you feel better you can come find me if im not back ok?" Xia looked at Fola pointing her finger towards the room everyone else was in. Before Fola could object she jumped out the window and ran to the building Fola had pointed out staying in the shadows hoping she wasnt seen.
Lindy
Lindy

Back to top Go down

Post  SugaredKittie Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:12 pm

Fola sighed and slipped out after Xia. Sneaking up behind the blonde she stuck her fingers to her back. "You don't watch yourself carefully enough to go alone yet. If I can sneak up on you a solider can shoot you before you know about it."

She shook her head and bent into a crouch and she zig-zagged towards the building she noticed, using the other buildings, rubble, plants, anything that gave her cover, to try and stay out of sight as much as possible. She stopped as she closed in on their target.

"If you want to practice this will be the best time to do so. Try to stay invisible long enough to get into the building and check for the food supplies. If there isn't any come back and we'll move on. If there is, signal me, I'm sure you can do that with your powers." She looked at Xia. "If you start to loose it find a safe spot until you can concentrate enough again to go back to being invisible. If you can't control your powers under pressure you'll never be able to control them. This is the best time to practice, no one is shooting at us but we're still working for secrecy here."

She touched Xia's shoulder. "You'll be fine, now go."
SugaredKittie
SugaredKittie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lindy Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:47 pm

Xia rolled her eyes as Fola came up behind her giving her a stern look. As Fola took off Xia was right behind her saying, "I told you to get rest, that doesnt mean following me." She looked at the building feeling kinda nervous but knew she had to do it. She looked at Fola and smiled the best she could and took off toward the building keeping in the shadows and staying low to the ground searching for an entrance. She quickly ran through a door that was partially open and hid in the shadows closing her eyes concentraiting hard she opened her eyes and quickly ran arond looking for anything that could hold supplies whe she looked down her feet were visible and her legs started to reappear she ran for some stuff that had been knocked over and went to hide behind it and noticed a large chest hidden behind it, her eyes opene big when she saw it she almost screamed for joy. Looking for the closest window she ran to it and wondered how she would get her attention then she remember she was playing around and made a light flicker with her hand. She concentrated hard looking at her hand as it lit up flickering a little she held it in the window for a couple seconds and hid it again then alterated between showing it and hiding it concentrating hard to keep her hand lit.
Lindy
Lindy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5